- Design test strategies, test plans and execute test plans/test-cases to ensure the highest quality of software releases.
- Install, configure Pavilion storage system along with different ecosystem products & applications.
- Validate storage features with respect to scalability, load/stress and performance metrics.
- Verify Pavilion storage system’s robustness, resiliency and reliability features.
- Develop a close-knit working relationship with the SW and HW development teams, understand feature designs, and debug/analyze test failures.
- Work with cross-functional teams for POCs & Support team to resolve customer reported issues
- Use appropriate tools for system test and automate customer use cases.
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar field.
- 8 – 10 years of system test experience with enterprise storage, networking or HCI products.
- Experience with setup of modern mission-critical applications, databases with storage products and other ecosystem infrastructure to represent true customer deployment scenarios.
- Experience with test tools like FIO, IOMeter, VDBench, and testing application workloads, databases on an enterprise-class storage array.
- Experience with validating software and hardware in a chassis-based system and delivering enterprise-class data center products
- Lead with QA best practices and methodologies, ability to execute end to end Scalability, Load/Stress, and Performance testing.
- Good knowledge of storage & networking protocols and product configuration.
- Strong Python programming skills, ability to develop, maintain and contribute to Test Automation infrastructure.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills in a complex production environment.
- Good communication skills.
- Masters or Ph.D. degree.
- Knowledge of Virtualization platforms such as VMware, Hyper-V, OpenStack.
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies and products.
- Experience with CI/CD test framework & test reporting tools.