- Design, develop and execute test plans to ensure highest quality of hardware and software
- Qualify our high performance storage drivers in Linux and Windows environment
- Qualify the functionalities of the latest data center storage HW (NVMe, persistent memory) & networking (40G/100G/RDMA) technologies.
- Induce various platform failures and verify the enterprise resiliency of the storage system
- Create test setups to stress and validate the platform boundary conditions
- Define acceptance criteria of various features for different handoff phases.
- Add new tools to the testing process and ensure existing test cases are automated
- Work with the escalation team to debug customer reported issues
- Develop a close-knit working relationship with the SW and HW development teams, understand feature designs, and debug/analyze test failures
- Install, configure and maintain different end-user applications in Linux and Windows environment
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar field
- 7+ years’ of functional testing experience
- Experience in testing high performance storage systems & media.
- Experience in failure and resiliency testing.
- Experience with driver testing in linux and windows environment
- Experience with validating software and hardware in a chassis-based system
- Experience with Python programming is a must
- Experience in delivering enterprise-class datacenter products
- Masters or PhD degree
- Agile Testing experience
- Experience in working with Jenkins, Bamboo or other continuous integration tools.
- Experience in characterizing performance of application and database workloads.