- Design and develop test cases for validating various file systems running on high-performance storage array.
- Induce failures and validate the data consistency and integrity of these file systems.
- Quantify the File systems and synthetic benchmark performance and identify the bottlenecks.
- Create test setups to stress and validate the file system boundary conditions
- Define acceptance criteria of various features for different handoff phases.
- Add new tools to the testing process and ensure existing test cases are automated
- Work with the escalation team to debug customer reported issues
- Develop a close-knit working relationship with the SW and HW development teams, understand feature designs, and debug/analyze test failures
- Install, configure and maintain different end-user applications in a Linux environment
- Bachelors or higher degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or similar field
- 7+ years’ of functional testing experience
- Experience in testing file-systems on an enterprise-class storage array
- Experience in data consistency and integrity testing.
- Experience with validating software and hardware in a chassis-based system
- Experience with Python programming is a must
- Experience in delivering enterprise-class data center products
- Masters or Ph.D. degree
- Agile Testing experience
- Experience in working with Jenkins, Bamboo or other continuous integration tools.
- Experience in running application and database workloads.