We are looking for experienced board design engineers to develop high speed (10 Ghz+) , high layer count boards for a high-performance computational storage multi-blade appliances.
Responsibilities include end to end hardware design including, but not limited to:
- Creating Hardware Functional Specifications
- Schematic Capturing
- Selecting and Qualifying Components while working with components vendors
- Work closely with Layout engineer specifying and monitoring layout guidelines
- Performing boards bring up and validation (EVT, DVT, PVT) while working closely with CMs
- Working closely with software/firmware/ mechanical engineers supporting continuation engineering and new designs activities.
- Proven track record of designing and producing complex high-density PCB boards/blades
- Minimum BSEE with 8 -15 years of relevant design experience
- Experience designing Networking, Compute or Storage Hardware products with working hands-on knowledge of Intel, AMD and ARM CPUs, PCIe and Ethernet switching / PHY silicon, DDR3/4 memory subsystems, on-boards multi rails VRMs including an understanding of “hot plug” specific.
- Strong knowledge of SI/PI, board stack-up, with hand-on knowledge of lab bring up and debug
- Experience interacting with mechanical, software/FW and manufacture engineers and vendors as well as OEM/ODM/CMs teams.
- FPGA / CPLD design experience, knowledge of Verilog is highly desirable
- Take the project from concept and deliver production ready boards
- Must be a self-starter, motivated and creative
- Be able to work in a startup environment with minimal supervision
- Experience in compliance and functional testing, thermal analyzes and tests.
- Knowledge of manufacturing process while designing for the DFT and DFM.
- Excellent documentation and communication skills.